|Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane||15mm x 20mm x 0.3mm||260-509-600|
|Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane||20mm x 30mm x 0.3mm||260-509-300|
|Bicon Resorbable Collagen Membrane||30mm x 40mm x 0.3mm||260-509-800|
- Intended for use in periodontal and/or dental surgery procedures as a material for placement in the area of periodontal defects, dental implant, bone defect or ridge reconstruction to aid in wound healing post surgery.
- Ensure that the membrane is stable and securely placed under the tissue.
- Primary closure is desirable to allow for full coverage of the membrane.
- Dissecting and suturing the buccal aspect of the flap will allow for the coronal movement of the flap facilitating primary closure.
- Each membrane can be easily trimmed during surgery for an appropriate clinical adaptation.
Bicon Resorbable Collagen Plug
- The Bicon Resorbable Collagen Plug is fully resorbed in 10 to 14 days.
- Its cylindrical shape adapts easily to surgical sites.
|Resorbable Collagen Plug (10)||10mm x 20mm||260-509-400|
* Latch Round Burs designed to facilitate removal of soft tissue from tooth sockets or walls of bone voids.